• Friends, our 2nd Amendment rights are always under attack and the NRA has been a constant for decades in helping fight that fight.

We have partnered with the NRA to offer you a discount on membership and Muzzleloading Forum gets a small percentage too of each membership, so you are supporting both the NRA and us.

Use this link to sign up please; https://membership.nra.org/recruiters/join/XR045103

hunting this,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
our deer season here in SC is a long one i guess compared to other states. on private land aug15-jan1 i have hunted here all my life in the blazing heat and have killed hundreds of deer in my 67 years. but this year i made my mind up not to hunt till it cooled off. well i held back a little, i have only went 3 times. nothing to shoot yet. i have a couple of good ones i am after. here is one that was on one of my places this morning when i checked the camera. i have another that is a 5 point about the same as these 7 point. but you see what time they come out, after i am home, LOL, this is all i want for Christmas this year,,,,,,,,,,,,,
big buck1.JPG
big buck2.JPG

Back