• Friends, our 2nd Amendment rights are always under attack and the NRA has been a constant for decades in helping fight that fight.

We have partnered with the NRA to offer you a discount on membership and Muzzleloading Forum gets a small percentage too of each membership, so you are supporting both the NRA and us.

Use this link to sign up please; https://membership.nra.org/recruiters/join/XR045103

HUZZAH HUZZAH BUCKSKINNER HUZZAH

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Hello in the Camp!

Proud to announce that everyone's patience has paid off and the December Buckskinner has just arrived. February will be right on time.

For those who didn't know, we had changed printers, hence the late date, but we are VERY pleased with their work and copies are ON THE WAY TODAY!!!

Thanks again for supporting us, and thanks for everyone's patience!

:master: :master:

Stumblin Publisher...

'Bout time. Thought they'd be coming out with plasma arc in-lines before I gots my copy. :snore:

Was beginnin ta think yer persona were "Rip Van Winkle"

1.jpg

:crackup:

Looking forward to a long lasting reading relationship with Buckskinner Magazine! :thumbsup:

yep same here ,, checking the mail box daily , just full of cards though ...... waiting ,,, waiting

He called me last nite and said that he was putting them in the mail. Should arrive soon.
NoDeer

IT'S HERE!! IT'S HERE!! :thumbsup: Now gotta find time to read it....yeah right..should not be hard to do that.
NoDeer

Still waitin for my copy. Hope it gits here soon. Wife says I'm wearin a hole in the driveway by the mailbox.

IronMan

I got mine yesterday ::. I haven't read the whole thing yet, but I recognize some familiar names from the forum.

Buffler, this is great! :thumbsup: If you can keep this up I think you have the best muzzleloading magazine available.

Anybody who hasn't subscribed what are you waiting for?

Good work Buffler. :applause:

Keith

SB
got my copy fri. it is great!!! did i miss it or were there no in-line adds(imagine that) :RO: :applause: :applause: :hmm: :master: :master:
HAPPY HOLIDAYS
snake-eyes :peace: :) :thumbsup:

I GOT IT, I GOT IT, I GOT IT!!!!!! :haha:

Thanks Buffler

Looks like it will make for some great readin

Merry Christmas
IronMan

Got mine today...G R E A T !!!! quality, and classey with articles that are informative to everyone (except inliners). Congratulations on a fine accomplishment. :peace: :) :D :: :applause: :haha: :winking: :thumbsup: :RO: :master: :redthumb:

I'm still waiting on mine. The Pony Express was faster then todays mail service I think???

I'm still waiting for mine but seeing as my mail carrier is a 2 time convicted shoplifter...I may never get it.

got mine today , great read , will there be patterns in every issue ?

Not in every issue, but we are going to work them in when we can and when appropriate to the task. Glad to hear that it was well received.

I'm also glad to hear the great press on Buckskinner! To answer the question of the premier issue, we have everyone's name and will mail them out when we have them.

Thanks again everyone, and Merry Christmas!

Stumblin

DECEMBER 12th?

Oh, now I know it's a conspiracy.

I mailed my check OCTOBER 29TH and I am still sitting here with my . . . panties in a knot.

I was hoping for the Premier Issue. Now I'm hoping I catch the end of Volume One of the bound historical editions.

What's the half-life of flint?

Back