• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Muzzleloading Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

• Friends, our 2nd Amendment rights are always under attack and the NRA has been a constant for decades in helping fight that fight.

We have partnered with the NRA to offer you a discount on membership and Muzzleloading Forum gets a small percentage too of each membership, so you are supporting both the NRA and us.

Use this link to sign up please; https://membership.nra.org/recruiters/join/XR045103

SOLD HY Hunter Buccaneer flintlock pistol

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

bornintheussr

45 Cal.
Reaction score
In order to be a true HIGH hunter you need one of these massive pistols. There's just no any other way in to Jack Sparrow's world with out owning one of this guns .....

New, never fired pistol, there's some scratches and dings in the wood, please see pictures. Lock works perfectly, I don't have flint to try to spark it but in general this German made pistols have good frizzen hardening. It's about .80 caliber.

$395 shipped where legal, layaways available up to 4 month with $100 deposit

20240707_170300.jpg
20240707_170304.jpg
20240707_170311.jpg
20240707_170329.jpg
20240707_170332.jpg
20240707_170334.jpg

Last edited:
I bought one of these from the same seller, and it came in lightning fast after the payment, excellent packing, just as described. Also, this thing is a MONSTER. The pics really don't do it justice!

Bought one of these new in about 1964 (14 years old) for about $35.00 back then. I could barely hold it up with one hand then. LOL As I recall, there is a slight swell at the muzzle for about 1/2" or less. So if you're ordering balls to shoot, mic the bore about 2" down in the muzzle. JFYI

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back