• Friends, our 2nd Amendment rights are always under attack and the NRA has been a constant for decades in helping fight that fight.

We have partnered with the NRA to offer you a discount on membership and Muzzleloading Forum gets a small percentage too of each membership, so you are supporting both the NRA and us.

Use this link to sign up please; https://membership.nra.org/recruiters/join/XR045103

I bought myself another gift.

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
View attachment 354938View attachment 354939View attachment 354938View attachment 354939I bought a new shooting bag the other day. We can call this my retirement gift. I got it from Clayton Miller. A.k.a. The Leatherman.
His workmanship was outstanding. I asked him to add a sheath for my homemade patch knife. I gave him the measurements of the knife and the sheath turned out perfect.
I also purchased a Flint wallet/tool pouch to go inside. I'm looking forward to trying it out.View attachment 354938View attachment 354939

Back