• Friends, our 2nd Amendment rights are always under attack and the NRA has been a constant for decades in helping fight that fight.

We have partnered with the NRA to offer you a discount on membership and Muzzleloading Forum gets a small percentage too of each membership, so you are supporting both the NRA and us.

Use this link to sign up please; https://membership.nra.org/recruiters/join/XR045103

I have returned

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Slash

40 Cal.
Reaction score
Hi Everyone,
I have missed be here and am glad to be back. I finished school and found a great job in Natchez, Ms with the MS Dept. of Archives and History as a historian at Jefferson College. I miss talking to everyone in the shop, but am so happy spreading my wings with this. Hope to stay in touch here.
slash (aka Toni)

Welcome back Toni. My son will graduate soon with his masters in history and he would love to land a job like that. Congrats to you.

Tell him to volunteer at local libraries and museum. If he can, give speeches to local civic organizations,too.Most of all keep a look out on all the state and federal job boards. Good luck to him. It is a great job.
slash

Thank you. It is great to be back. I am having so much fun that it seems a crime to call it s job.

Sounds like a great job. And welcome back. Hope you have fun here, I know I have.
Mike C.

Dang Slash, I'm happy for you and your new job but who's gonna fill your shoes at ta shop? I think me and my wife had you on the phone long enough to order half a dozen guns but you were a pleasure to talk to. Good luck and have fun! :)

Back