• Friends, our 2nd Amendment rights are always under attack and the NRA has been a constant for decades in helping fight that fight.

We have partnered with the NRA to offer you a discount on membership and Muzzleloading Forum gets a small percentage too of each membership, so you are supporting both the NRA and us.

Use this link to sign up please; https://membership.nra.org/recruiters/join/XR045103

Ice Day doe

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Jethro you hit the nail on the head :thumbsup: Other drivers and my rondy friends just don't realize how hard it is for me to drive down the road scanning the shoulders of the road and ditches for meat, fur or both and still keep an eye out for live animals and crazy drivers :rotf:

I know what you mean. Missouri is the same way. I too have a Mt. Fiest and I love him. Great hunters and all around great dogs.

Congrats on the nice doe T.O. :thumbsup: I was out in it last Saturday myself,from the way you were describing your hunting area I thought for a minute that you were in the same hollow as me. :idunno: I saw one buck early and a couple yearling deer around 9:00 am. They were on the move later in the day I saw 6 in one field & 9 in another just down from my place coming in from the big city "Waverly" :rotf:

It sounds to me like you and Jethro need to find a closer parking spot or train those deer on which way it is to the truck. :stir: :haha: Merry Christmas to ya :thumbsup: :hatsoff:

Latest posts

Back