• Friends, our 2nd Amendment rights are always under attack and the NRA has been a constant for decades in helping fight that fight.

We have partnered with the NRA to offer you a discount on membership and Muzzleloading Forum gets a small percentage too of each membership, so you are supporting both the NRA and us.

Use this link to sign up please; https://membership.nra.org/recruiters/join/XR045103

Indian War Club

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

srottman

36 Cal.
Reaction score
Where can you get a Indian War Club or building kit. Kind with a ball and spike Thanks

why buy a premade one when ya can go right out in the woods n find what ya need for free. Get a root ball or branch shaped close n then have at it with yer pocket knife , fancy it up some n yer done. Cheap is good, free is better

I've made a couple from birch that I found with on a walkabout in the general vicinity of my place. It just takes an eye for looking at "what is" and what it can become. The spiked club was made with a moose femur shard as the spike and it's bound with moose rawhide. The second photo is just another piece of birch I found with a healed over spot where a moose had snapped the young shoot off.

EbayPictures018.jpg

EbayPictures019.jpg

Muskeg Stomper said:
I've made a couple from birch that I found with on a walkabout in the general vicinity of my place. It just takes an eye for looking at "what is" and what it can become. The spiked club was made with a moose femur shard as the spike and it's bound with moose rawhide. The second photo is just another piece of birch I found with a healed over spot where a moose had snapped the young shoot off.

EbayPictures018.jpg

EbayPictures019.jpg

VERY VERY NICE!!
:bow:

Back