• Friends, our 2nd Amendment rights are always under attack and the NRA has been a constant for decades in helping fight that fight.

We have partnered with the NRA to offer you a discount on membership and Muzzleloading Forum gets a small percentage too of each membership, so you are supporting both the NRA and us.

Use this link to sign up please; https://membership.nra.org/recruiters/join/XR045103

Info on Ketland Flintlock

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mtbellcow

Pilgrim
Reaction score
Hi there. Apologies for being new to this without much knowledge but I am hoping you all can help me figure out what this Ketland long gun is.

It’s been handed down in my wife’s family for generations but no one knows the history of it. Any information would be greatly appreciated as my hunt for information has been a dead end. Thank you for your time. Cheers

Attachments

• IMG_4815.jpeg
    IMG_4815.jpeg
    7 MB
  • IMG_4821.jpeg
    IMG_4821.jpeg
    6.7 MB
  • IMG_4807.jpeg
    IMG_4807.jpeg
    2.1 MB
  • IMG_4809.jpeg
    IMG_4809.jpeg
    2.7 MB
  • IMG_4823.jpeg
    IMG_4823.jpeg
    6.7 MB
  • IMG_4825.jpeg
    IMG_4825.jpeg
    8 MB
  • IMG_4835.jpeg
    IMG_4835.jpeg
    2.2 MB
It’s a percussion double shotgun. I believe “ ketland” was just any name slapped on there , just a plain gun for hunting and protection. Make sure it’s not loaded.

Back