• Friends, our 2nd Amendment rights are always under attack and the NRA has been a constant for decades in helping fight that fight.

We have partnered with the NRA to offer you a discount on membership and Muzzleloading Forum gets a small percentage too of each membership, so you are supporting both the NRA and us.

Use this link to sign up please; https://membership.nra.org/recruiters/join/XR045103

My first thread here, Thanks for having me!

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

12B40

Pilgrim
Reaction score
Hello folks,

Just a cursory note to make you all aware that I will be more often than not quietly sitting in the back of the
room here taking in as much information and education from the forums as I might be able to absorb.

If I am able I will join in on occasion if I truly have something to offer.

Otherwise it may be a sarcastic remark but not so much as to make myself a wise guy.

Currently I am in my 70's and dealing with stage 4 aggressive prostate cancer.

And since I live my life my for my Lord and Savior Jesus Christ, nothing to be alarmed about.

Thanks for having me folks.

terry

Hello folks,

Just a cursory note to make you all aware that I will be more often than not quietly sitting in the back of the
room here taking in as much information and education from the forums as I might be able to absorb.

If I am able I will join in on occasion if I truly have something to offer.

Otherwise it may be a sarcastic remark but not so much as to make myself a wise guy.

Currently I am in my 70's and dealing with stage 4 aggressive prostate cancer.

And since I live my life my for my Lord and Savior Jesus Christ, nothing to be alarmed about.

Thanks for having me folks.

terry
hang in there

You are welcome but don't hesitate to join in on the forum. Everybody knows something the rest don't know and you may be surprised what it will be? LOL!

Welcome! I am new myself joined about 6 weeks ago. I also have been dealing with prostate cancer . Hang in there.
I have cancer as well,leukemia. I have had it for many years but I am in remission. Our medical community has come a long way in treating Cancer so don't let yourself get in the dumps! Hang in there pal!

Howdy from East Tennessee!

None of us have the promise of tomorrow. Shoot that black powder!

Back