• Friends, our 2nd Amendment rights are always under attack and the NRA has been a constant for decades in helping fight that fight.

We have partnered with the NRA to offer you a discount on membership and Muzzleloading Forum gets a small percentage too of each membership, so you are supporting both the NRA and us.

Use this link to sign up please; https://membership.nra.org/recruiters/join/XR045103

Investarms Hawken Hunter Carbine

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Condahaw

32 Cal.
Reaction score
I am looking forward to receiving an Investarms Hawken Hunter Carbine in .58. My last .58 was a T/C Renegade back in the mid-70s. Any fans of the Hawken Hunter Carbine around?

I may have one!
Whats the barrel length/ and what lock is on it?

Mine is 28" and a smooth faced lock.

Shoots great!

Mines a Lyman (same gun) in 28. Shoots real good, just uses a lot of powder. Mine likes 110 grains ffg with a PRB.

Have fun with yours :v

I have two and love them both. My first is in .54 cal and has a 1 in 24" twist rate and shoots conicals nicely:

HawkenCarbine-au.jpg

I have had the .54 cal in the woods and taken game with it. It is a dream to hump in the woods and handle in the thick brushy wooded areas here in Viginia.

My second one is in .50 cal and has a 1 in 66" twist and shoots PRBs perfectly:

Hawkens50cal.jpg

My .50 is my fun to shoot gun for the range. I know you will love your carbine and I hope you many enjoyable days shooting it.

Rafsob,

Those are beauties! Mine coming in next week is a .58 w/ 1 in 48 twist. Sure do like the size of these guns...

Back