• Friends, our 2nd Amendment rights are always under attack and the NRA has been a constant for decades in helping fight that fight.

We have partnered with the NRA to offer you a discount on membership and Muzzleloading Forum gets a small percentage too of each membership, so you are supporting both the NRA and us.

Use this link to sign up please; https://membership.nra.org/recruiters/join/XR045103

Is This Measure Still Available?

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

AwRuuska

32 Cal.
Reaction score
I bought this measure decades ago and really like it. I recently added another rifle, and would like to set up another bag so that everything for the new rifle will be there when I grab it. Can anybody identify the measure's maker or a source?

MeasureonBlock.jpg

Wish I could help you, but I don't remember who made that measure. I had one just like it back when I first started shooting muzzleloaders.

looks like a TC to me! The newer ones have a black plastic inner tube instead of the brass one shown in your pic.
My son has one in his bag for his gun, works fine and settings are repeatable!

Thanks Everyone! Your right about it being a TC measure. I checked and they offer one that is identical except for the lower section now being plastic (can't make myself do it!). The quest continues.

I have one, but it has a set screw to hold the slide in place.

Sportsman Warehouse I believe

If you don't find one watch the well known public auction site. They show up on it once in a while. The last poster may be you answer.
Good luck Fox :thumbsup:

Back