• Friends, our 2nd Amendment rights are always under attack and the NRA has been a constant for decades in helping fight that fight.

We have partnered with the NRA to offer you a discount on membership and Muzzleloading Forum gets a small percentage too of each membership, so you are supporting both the NRA and us.

Use this link to sign up please; https://membership.nra.org/recruiters/join/XR045103

It's only a reproduction gun......

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Britsmoothy,
I like to see those magpies get their " Just Reward"!!
We have them here in Colorado where they are protected I think! Go figure!
When I lived in Perth, Australia, the magpies there were not only vermin but a major " PITA"!
Not only did they wake you up at minutes before sunrise with their raucous cawing but would get on your front porch where the milkman left your bottle or so of milk. These magpies would use their beaks to bust through the cardboard caps on these bottles and manage to sip out large amounts of milk out of the bottles! At the same time ruining the rest of the contents of the bottle!!
So keep up the good work on reducing the magpie population!!
What shot load are you using on these rascals?

I usually tip an ounce plus in that gun, think it was #6 that day.
A nitro card on the powder and one on the shot too ( the auxiliary rod can handle them) soaked in olive oil.

B.

The only thing Magpies are good for is eating grasshoppers. I fenced the garden to keep the deer from eating green tomatoes. The magpies are shy of the enclosed garden so they end up pushing the grasshoppers into the garden. :cursing:

CO Elkeater said:
The only thing Magpies are good for is eating grasshoppers. I fenced the garden to keep the deer from eating green tomatoes. The magpies are shy of the enclosed garden so they end up pushing the grasshoppers into the garden. :cursing:
:haha: :hatsoff:

Back