• Friends, our 2nd Amendment rights are always under attack and the NRA has been a constant for decades in helping fight that fight.

We have partnered with the NRA to offer you a discount on membership and Muzzleloading Forum gets a small percentage too of each membership, so you are supporting both the NRA and us.

Use this link to sign up please; https://membership.nra.org/recruiters/join/XR045103

I've finished the silver kentucky pistols

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Sorry to keep bugging you Rolf...but why do they have opposite locks? One is on the left and one is on the right?

These are dueling pistols and the guy he challenged is left handed. :rotf:
All kidding aside. That's a real nice job on those pistols. About as fancy as you can get on Kentucky's. Ezcellent job on the gold bands and stars.

:grin: I'm left handed. With a rigth handed pair I'd be handicaped.

No, seriosly,I got the idea from the J.P. Beck pistols which are a rigth and left hand pair. I hope to find a jeweler that can ingrave a mirror image of my signature on the left hand pistol, like it was done on the Beck pistols.

Best regards
Rolf

Beautiful pistols and now one of them will be lost without the other. Congratulations!

Vary nice job. Next you need to learn engraving.
You did a very good job on the gold bands and the silver work. I have no doubt that you would be a very good engraver.
Rolf.
If these pistols were nicely engraved I think they would sell for about $25,000 with the case and accessories. as is for probably about $4000 to $5000.

Back