• Friends, our 2nd Amendment rights are always under attack and the NRA has been a constant for decades in helping fight that fight.

We have partnered with the NRA to offer you a discount on membership and Muzzleloading Forum gets a small percentage too of each membership, so you are supporting both the NRA and us.

Use this link to sign up please; https://membership.nra.org/recruiters/join/XR045103

Jacob got his antelope

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thanks guys. This was a super hunt for me for so many reasons. Jacob is such a great kid he deserved it. He has been a life guard for a couple years at the city pool. This summer he taught swimming lessons for free for his Senior Project, and he started a fund raiser to install a new diving board, slide, pool filter, and new life guard equipment. He spent all summer working three jobs and fund raising which he raised $15,000 for the city pool upgrade project. He was so busy that he only got to go fishing a couple times. This hunt gave us several scouting trips and the hunt. Like I said he is a good kid.

Him doing it with the rifle I modified just for desert hunting, and with paper patched bullets I worked up just for desert hunting makes it even more special. My smile hit my face when I saw the buck's side cave in and the bullet skip a 1/4 of a mile. I knew he had done it I got another smile right now :grin: :grin: :grin: . Ron

Congrat's! And neat ghillie suit. Store-bought, home-made (if so, how), or did you just shoot a sasquatch in summer phase?

Regards,
Joel

Joel/Calgary said:
Congrat's! And neat ghillie suit. Store-bought, home-made (if so, how), or did you just shoot a sasquatch in summer phase?

Regards,
Joel

I got that at Cabelas. I am curious how it is going to work for him on his deer hunt. Ron

Awesome!!! :thumbsup:

Congradulations to both of you!! If he was not hooked before he will be now!! Hope to see many more stories in the future!!

Well done! Getting a prairie turbo-speedster with a muzzle-loader is good hunting in anyone's language.

Back