• Friends, our 2nd Amendment rights are always under attack and the NRA has been a constant for decades in helping fight that fight.

We have partnered with the NRA to offer you a discount on membership and Muzzleloading Forum gets a small percentage too of each membership, so you are supporting both the NRA and us.

Use this link to sign up please; https://membership.nra.org/recruiters/join/XR045103

Jacobsburg

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
I've been wanting to visit the longrifle museum at Jacobsburg in Lancaster Co. Any one been there, or any tips on it? Sounds like a nice visit when touring around Lancaster.

jacobsburg is in northamton co. they have a market faire oct 26 and 27 th with venders and guns for sale. gives more to do besides museum and house tour. i go every year from long island, its a good day trip . google them up .

Last edited:
jacobsburg is in northamton co. they have a market faire oct 26 and 27 th with venders and guns for sale. gives more to do besides museum and house tour. i go every year from long island, its a good day trip . google them up .
I'll keep this in mind. Sounds good, I think they advertise it in the magazines....thx

Back