• Friends, our 2nd Amendment rights are always under attack and the NRA has been a constant for decades in helping fight that fight.

We have partnered with the NRA to offer you a discount on membership and Muzzleloading Forum gets a small percentage too of each membership, so you are supporting both the NRA and us.

Use this link to sign up please; https://membership.nra.org/recruiters/join/XR045103

Jaeger..

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I have been thinking about doing research on my family roots to see what part of Germany they came from (Really what pattern of Jaeger would have been their work) My intent is to have a custom gun built that would do them proud. Roy this sure sets a the itch to need a serious scratch!!! :rotf: Lovely lines and great craftsmanship. :applause: Thanks for sharing it with us.

Beautiful rifle Roy! Wish I could go to the show and see it in person! :hatsoff:

Beautiful rifle! What is their effective range for deer hunting? Is it longer or shorter than a longer barreled gun?

Thanks guys :thumbsup: (the lock is on the right side... :blah: )

:bow: I bow to you Roy---as I look at the Dickert you made for me---and I am proud it's on your website with my first words about it. But darn it Roy, you are rekindling an urge I have tried to subdue for these past two years. The Dickert is a meat gun and has tallied twice already, but I still have a huge urge for a fowler---and I may just succumb in the near future. I an a fan and always watch your work, following the beautiful guns you apparently create with a lot of love. :hatsoff: RR

Being from the homeland of the jaegers I like this rifle very much. I admire your work and looking forward to our project! :bow:

Regards

Kirrmeister

just a decorative filed band.. just is on the top three flats

Geez Roy, its kinda plain, can't you dude it up with more stuff? Seriously, that is one beautiful gun, beautifully done!!
Robby

That was a hard line to draw.. on how much and when to stop.. With that furniture a person could really get carried away with the carving and what nots, and I still think it could all fit. I think I did just the right amount to do the castings justice, but not too much. :haha: :v

Less is more... :wink:
And Roy has got the rare gift to turn even a plain gun into an eyecatcher. :thumbsup:
Requires much more skills IMHO than doin it by adding decorations. :shocked2: :bow:

Latest posts

Back