• Friends, our 2nd Amendment rights are always under attack and the NRA has been a constant for decades in helping fight that fight.

We have partnered with the NRA to offer you a discount on membership and Muzzleloading Forum gets a small percentage too of each membership, so you are supporting both the NRA and us.

Use this link to sign up please; https://membership.nra.org/recruiters/join/XR045103

Jaeger..

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Roy,
That is one fine gun!
Tasteful decoration where needed and carried out so well that it does not need to be laden with decoration. I am learning as I study that to pull this off, many subtle features must be present and only a good builder can do that. :thumbsup:

There are many originals that have a large amount of decoration but if removed, they would prove to be just a really ugly girl in a pretty dress. :rotf:

Romeoh, I had the pleasure of meeting Roy and shooting what I believe was his very first gun, a .32cal.. If I remember correctly, I hit the bull at 50 yards, off hand. It was a beautiful gun! I am well aware of his skill and good eye when it comes to making a fine gun. What suits you is what suits you, and nothing more.
Robby

WOW, that's one beautiful piece Roy! :applause: :applause: :applause:
Dusty :wink:

Very pretty rifle. Some Old Jaegers have inlaid hunters stars of exotic wood. I was thinking selected pieces of tigereye quartz would look real nice instead. It has the same optical illusion as fiddleback woods.

Latest posts

Back