• Friends, our 2nd Amendment rights are always under attack and the NRA has been a constant for decades in helping fight that fight.

We have partnered with the NRA to offer you a discount on membership and Muzzleloading Forum gets a small percentage too of each membership, so you are supporting both the NRA and us.

Use this link to sign up please; https://membership.nra.org/recruiters/join/XR045103

Just Attended Bag Making Class at Log Cabin Shop

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Mule Brain

I don't know where you live. However, if someone who is a part of the Muzzleloading Forum has taken a class from Ken Scott they might be willing to share info with you.

Mule Brain,

Maybe that should be my name. (Except that might give the mule a bad name!) I checked profile and see you are from Florida.

Additional info about Ken Scott;s classes. I DON'T KNOW how far he has traveled to teach sessions. I DO KNOW he often teaches the bag making class at Connor Prairie which is in the "one o'clock position" just outside of Indianapolis. This has always been an October event. They offer quite a few different sessions and they are taught by people who will give you your money's worth. That would make your travel time "ONLY" sixteen hours!

Latest posts

Back