• Friends, our 2nd Amendment rights are always under attack and the NRA has been a constant for decades in helping fight that fight.

We have partnered with the NRA to offer you a discount on membership and Muzzleloading Forum gets a small percentage too of each membership, so you are supporting both the NRA and us.

Use this link to sign up please; https://membership.nra.org/recruiters/join/XR045103

Just back from Friendship

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I spent Sunday, Tue-Wed at Friendship. I was also there for a BBQ w/the pistol guys on Monday evening. The rain was bad (almost couldn't see the road when driving home in the dark on Sunday) and on Tuesday we saw four accidents including one car that was overturned (HWY 50). The road was flooded in two places (one in Versailles) and one car stalled out.

None the less, the camarderie at Friendship is terrific. Bought a hundred Tom Fuller flints from Vern Davis ($90), locks from Jim Chambers, a book from the Log Cabin Shop, a lot of books from George & Dorothy Shumway (they remembered me from last year), a flint knife from a kid (across the booth from the Shumways), a ton of books from R. E. Davis and Golden Age Arms (sadly Jim is shutting down shop), got heckled by Roland Cadle in the cafeteria, had my copy of Three Centuries of Tradition autographed by Bob Harn, Alex Slover and Mike (G?). Additionally I took Bob Stewart's mocassin making class and knapping class. Chewed the fat with Wallace Gusler and Eve Otmar at the cafeteria.

Back