• Friends, our 2nd Amendment rights are always under attack and the NRA has been a constant for decades in helping fight that fight.

We have partnered with the NRA to offer you a discount on membership and Muzzleloading Forum gets a small percentage too of each membership, so you are supporting both the NRA and us.

Use this link to sign up please; https://membership.nra.org/recruiters/join/XR045103

Just finished .62 boucanier fusil....

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Peter LeRay

40 Cal.
Reaction score
FB_IMG_1435439451002_zpsunj0cmbj.jpeg

Peter;
Two thumbs up. Quick description of lock, stock and barrel? Full profile pic!?

It is a Rayl 48" .62 smoothbore bbl, Rifle shop furniture, a Davislarge trade lock and maple stock.

I havent been on here in ahwile and cant seem to post pictures on here like in the past. Im using photobucket and use the 'direct' link just like I used to. Something change? I have more pics.....

I don't think anything has changed with Photobucket, I recently, after many moons, posted pics and it seems to be the same.

I tried again with another pic. I am using a smartphone. I dont know if that is screwing it up. I posted pics before with this phone...

Thanks!! It turns out that the pics were from a facebook album, thats why they wouldnt post so I had to rename them.

Back