• Friends, our 2nd Amendment rights are always under attack and the NRA has been a constant for decades in helping fight that fight.

We have partnered with the NRA to offer you a discount on membership and Muzzleloading Forum gets a small percentage too of each membership, so you are supporting both the NRA and us.

Use this link to sign up please; https://membership.nra.org/recruiters/join/XR045103

Just sighed on!

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Vince N

32 Cal.
Reaction score
Live in southern New Hampshire and was hoping to meet up with some other New England shooters.
Have plans in the works to build some 1740 to 1775 New England "style" guns. If anyone else onboard has some of the same thoughts I would be interested in sharing some ideas.We are never to old to learn!

Welcome aboard, NH shooter!
Hope you learn lots of good stuff here (and also some stuff that will make you grin ::
Hope to see you around the forum.

IM jaybe :thumbsup:

NH Shooter : Welcome to the Camp ! !

I would like to welcome you from the other
side of the Rocky mountains. I'm from Oregon.

I'm sure you'll find those folks that are
from your state or there abouts, that are
here at the forum.

Again Welcome! Mtn-Man2u :)

Not from N.H. but glad you found us. Hope to see pics of the guns you build. welcome

Welcome NH Shooter,

You've come to the right place - lots of friendly expertise to glean from here.

I spent my high school years in the Monadnock region (Dublin) - I love it up there - was up twice this past year visiting... I could see myself living there again.

Welcome again!

I also live in NH (Merrimack). I will be purchasing my first flintlock this spring (if the IRS sends me my tax return by then). Maybe we could get together for some shooting this spring.

Shooter,
welcome to the forum, from this point on you
are among friends. feel free to ask ???? or contribute
whenever you can.
again welcome and stay active
I am snake-eyes :peace: :) :thumbsup: :)

Welcome: I'm new myself. We have a group in Maine called the Ancient Ones and we have two vous a year and an Outdoor sports and gun show the end of Feb.I will be at the primitive biathlon next Sat. in Dalton N.H. All interested folks can contact me at [email protected] also check out the website[url] ancientones.50megs.com[/url] Nit Wit :thumbsup: :)

Last edited by a moderator:
hi Ray , Have not heard from your group for a while ...shot with you in the old Norumbega days ... Friend with Brian Theriaut ..

Welcome friends new and old.
Stews :redthumb:

Back