• Friends, our 2nd Amendment rights are always under attack and the NRA has been a constant for decades in helping fight that fight.

We have partnered with the NRA to offer you a discount on membership and Muzzleloading Forum gets a small percentage too of each membership, so you are supporting both the NRA and us.

Use this link to sign up please; https://membership.nra.org/recruiters/join/XR045103

Kalamazoo Living History show

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Buckskinner will be there--not sure where yet, they haven't told me, but i'll let folks know.

This is a great show, and not to be missed, folks. It's worth a drive and even overnight stay.

Stumblin

I been goin since the late 70's, wouldn't miss it.

Hey Stumblin, wear a ribbon in yer topnot so's I'll know ye. :haha:

I been goin since the late 70's, wouldn't miss it.

Hey Stumblin, wear a ribbon in yer topnot so's I'll know ye. :haha:

:yakyak:

Oh, buddy...first you want me to wear Skank out in public, now you wants ribbons?? How's about pigtails???

The lengths I got to for you people.....

sheesh, you would think that stumbln is hard to miss. :crackup:
As time gets closer we should pick a time to meet at stumbln's table. would be nice to put some faces with the names.

sheesh, you would think that stumbln is hard to miss.
As time gets closer we should pick a time to meet at stumbln's table. would be nice to put some faces with the names.

There really ain't much room there to "gather" at anyone's table, especially in the front room, pretty big crowd.

How about "The MuzzleLoading Forum" Name tags with yer handle printed on em? :hmm:

sheesh, you would think that stumbln is hard to miss. :crackup:

If you start congregating around my table at Kazoo and keep folks from learning about the finest publication in the history of print, I'll whack you with a stick, my friend...

...and if you don't move on then, I'll sick Skank on yuh...and yuh dasn't want that!!!

Buf'lo qui Trebuche

I got the scoop, folks. I'll be in the Hazel Gray building. Stop on by and say howdy!

Stumblerin

My birthday's the 22nd so if anybody wants to get me a present that'll be a good place to shop for it. :winking: :thumbsup: :D

Stumblin and Forum: Good evening! We (myself and FireMaker) will be going to Kalamazoo for the first time as part of the public. It sounds like a fantastic show. Any pointers for first time attendee's? Any need to know information that would be helpful? Thanks in advance and have a good week!

StrongWoman

hello stumblin buffler i will be there want to look at your mag sounds like a good one. i have been there twice now wonderful show but have to travel 500 miles to get there i take the family and make a mini vacation out of it even take them to the show the last day but kind of crowded with the little ones. hope to see you there.

curly maple

Stumblin' I'll be sure to stop by (not dawdle TOO much) and say how-de-do.

dawdle all you want...I only meant that I was going to whack No Deer with a stick....

:crackup: :crackup: :crackup:

Strongwoman, be ready to be elbow to elbow and shoulder to shoulder cause that's the way it is there. Plan on at least two hours per room if you want a good look at everything. I went the last three years just as a day trip, this year the old lady and I got a room over there so that we aren't rushed. Good luck and have fun. Oh, bring walkie talkies if you want to keep track of each other. We use channel 17 subchannel 33. Rick.

No Deer are you pickin' on me about my modern stuff????? It's the only way I can keep the old lady from spendin tooooooo much money on those useless things like clothes.

I saw him yesterday at Lapeer, didn't have his stick with him.

I saw him yesterday at Lapeer, didn't have his stick with him.

Hey, No Deer... :blah:

You guys congregate all you want...but wander around some too, preferably with a copy of the magazine in hand, ranting and raving about how it's the greatest thing in print, blah blah blah....

:crackup:

See you guys there, this ought to be more than entertaining!

StrongWomen you're in for a treat. The wife and I have been attending for the last 6 years. Will be there Friday evening so as to get to the show when it opens. As the others have mentioned it is crowded, but i have seen it slack off in the early afternoon. The word of advice that I can give ya "if you seen something you like ro want buy it right then 'cause it won't be there if you wait"
:results: :imo:

Back