• Friends, our 2nd Amendment rights are always under attack and the NRA has been a constant for decades in helping fight that fight.

We have partnered with the NRA to offer you a discount on membership and Muzzleloading Forum gets a small percentage too of each membership, so you are supporting both the NRA and us.

Use this link to sign up please; https://membership.nra.org/recruiters/join/XR045103

Kalamazoo Living History show

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Went to the show for yet another year.

The show was pretty good although the weather was less than perfect. Lots of people.

Always great to see so many folks in costume!

Good time as always!

:thumbsup:

The show was pretty good although the weather was less than perfect. Lots of people.

Good time as always!

How come you didn't stop in and say Hi, man! Did you miss our booth?

Thanks to everyone who showed up, it was really great meeting everyone. Sorry we didn't get to spend more time with you all, but I'm sure you can see that it was busy. Just want to say thanks again for everyone's support. Hopefully all the TMA flyers worked!!!

Hope to see you next year!!

I would have but there were many of folks in front of the booth and my daughter was already out of gas.

We went to the south end room last, where your booth was and she was pretty tired after having me drag her around for 3.5 hours. She was asleep before I got out of the parking lot!

:crackup: :crackup: :crackup: :crackup:

Yeah, my kids always tuckered a lot faster than I do!!! Well, glad that you got to see us, anyway!

My thought on the K-Zoo show.

Wow! There was a ton of people here this year compared to years past. I think that had a lot to do with the weather. I know if its nice, I like to get outdoors, but with this cold and rainy/snowy not much to do, except to go to the show.

There were plenty of people dressed up this year and I did stop by the table, sorry I didn't have a marker to write the slogan on my forehead.

Now with that said, lets get on to the sutlers. I didn't need mch equipment, I went looking for a few things, and to gather some ideas what I want to buid. I remmeber going down there and there being "Great Deals" just about every table. The last couple of years, the "Great deals" are getting harder to find.

I did enjoy the show overal, and I am just waiting until the ice melts and opens the waterroutes because we are still in winter quaters.

42nd Highlanders
Murrays CO
Pvt_McCracken
:m2c:

I would have but there were many of folks in front of the booth and my daughter was already out of gas.

We went to the south end room last, where your booth was and she was pretty tired after having me drag her around for 3.5 hours. She was asleep before I got out of the parking lot!

That's where you made yer mistake, we went to the last room first. :hmm: an by the time we got out of there we were broke. ::

It WAS pretty busy at the "Buckskinner" booth but I shoved my buddy up to the table and made him sign up. We got out of there about noon as it was gettin shoulder to shoulder by then. I thought about going back on Sunday but my wife said I'd better not, so I didn't. Probably saved myself a bunch of money with that decision. :haha:

Stumblin, did you tell folks to drop down to the announcement table and pick up a TMA flyer? I still don't understand why you couldn't have them at your table. ::

Good time as always!

Please, please,.... don't refer to period cloth'n as "costumes",.... those of us wear'n'em don't consider our heavily-researched hand-made "cloth'n" as such!!! :cry: :shake: :peace:

...... it's a'kin to call'n a custom-built "Jacob Dickert" riflegun as jest anuther modern muzzleload'n rifle!! :cry: :shake: :haha:

YMHS
rollingb

My thought on the K-Zoo show.

Wow! There was a ton of people here this year compared to years past. I think that had a lot to do with the weather. I know if its nice, I like to get outdoors, but with this cold and rainy/snowy not much to do, except to go to the show.

There were plenty of people dressed up this year and I did stop by the table, sorry I didn't have a marker to write the slogan on my forehead.

Now with that said, lets get on to the sutlers. I didn't need mch equipment, I went looking for a few things, and to gather some ideas what I want to buid. I remmeber going down there and there being "Great Deals" just about every table. The last couple of years, the "Great deals" are getting harder to find.

I did enjoy the show overal, and I am just waiting until the ice melts and opens the waterroutes because we are still in winter quaters.

42nd Highlanders
Murrays CO
Pvt_McCracken
:m2c:
Yes I agree getting a real good deal is like pulling teeth the last year or two :m2c: Eagle's Wing

Wow! There was a ton of people here this year compared to years past. I think that had a lot to do with the weather.

Well, that and the fact that they did not have a show last fall, and will not have one this fall. I think everyone got out to get their supplies cuz it was the only chance this year.

They are costumes as far as I'm concerned, sorry.

I especially liked one of the Indian garbed folks (one guy really looked fantastic!) chatting on his non-pc cellular phone! Wish I had a camera. ::

No offense meant. I always appreciate the hard work that goes into the outfits and equipment.

Really odd that you mention the Jacob Dickert, Lancaster County longrifle. That is one of the rifles I am seriously looking at getting if all goes well with my foray into the world of Flint. :shocking:

I also did not find that many great deals. Picked up a few things and my daughter made out like a bandit!

She always does when Daddy takes here to a trade show or shopping! :crackup:

Really odd that you mention the Jacob Dickert, Lancaster County longrifle. That is one of the rifles I am seriously looking at getting if all goes well with my foray into the world of Flint. :shocking:

Actualy it's not "odd" at all, 'cause I've got a "crystal ball",..... and I can see you git'n a "Jacob Dickert" riflegun, make'n yore own "PC cloths", and git'n "historical", in the near future!!

Of course you can deny and resist this right now,.... but it will happen!! "Trust me"!! :thumbsup: :applause: :haha:

YMHS
rollingb

Back