• Friends, our 2nd Amendment rights are always under attack and the NRA has been a constant for decades in helping fight that fight.

We have partnered with the NRA to offer you a discount on membership and Muzzleloading Forum gets a small percentage too of each membership, so you are supporting both the NRA and us.

Use this link to sign up please; https://membership.nra.org/recruiters/join/XR045103

Ken Hamilton

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
If anyone is interested I do have his contact information now. The email address CLA gave me was incorrect however, I remembered the archived Frontier Folk forum and was able to find it.

Ken' White Horse 'Hamiliton ? he made me a bone beaver un asked for I still have it this was in Mass at Hardwick If its the same Ken Hamiliton be about 1984 not sure diary might clarifie it dosnt matter .If its the same he arrived in the dark set up a lodge in the garden Where he & his wife & tot camped in the snow . might be some other Ken Hamilton. certainly had style .
Rudyard who got about a bit

Ken' White horse 'Hamiliton ? he made me a bone beaver un asked for I still have it this was in Mass at Hardwick If its the same Ken Hamiliton be about 1984 not sure diary might clarifie it dosnt matter .If its the same he arrived in the dark set up a lodge in the garden Where he & his wife & tot camped in the snow . might be some other Ken Hamilton. certainly had style .
Rudyard who got about a bit

Latest posts

Back