• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Muzzleloading Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

• Friends, our 2nd Amendment rights are always under attack and the NRA has been a constant for decades in helping fight that fight.

We have partnered with the NRA to offer you a discount on membership and Muzzleloading Forum gets a small percentage too of each membership, so you are supporting both the NRA and us.

Use this link to sign up please; https://membership.nra.org/recruiters/join/XR045103

FOR SALE Kentucky pistol

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Well if it’s between a complete loss and a complete loss send me the gun. I’ll try and get it running for free and I’ll ship it back to you on my own dime…maybe “someone” here needs a lesson on what being a good honest person looks like 👍
Very honorable of you to offer your help.
I thank you.

Seller said he doesn't have any time for games and won't be back on the seit for a while if not ever again. Thank you for leaving this seit we don't need you're type of seller 😕

I'm done with this seller he's just a rotten person to deal with and don't want to stand up and do what is right !

Back