• Friends, our 2nd Amendment rights are always under attack and the NRA has been a constant for decades in helping fight that fight.

We have partnered with the NRA to offer you a discount on membership and Muzzleloading Forum gets a small percentage too of each membership, so you are supporting both the NRA and us.

Use this link to sign up please; https://membership.nra.org/recruiters/join/XR045103

Kibler Fowler Pre Order

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I received that email, too. That’s a fine looking gun! The outside contour of the barrel is unusual, but there is a photo of the original that they copied in the email. It appears that a lot of the detail carving, such as the lock molding and around the tang, has been done, too.

I’m glad Mr. Kibler’s research and development of this project is coming to fruition. This is an extraordinary kit, and I have no doubt it will make an excellent gun.

Notchy Bob

Great. Congrats!

If Kibler would make a .36 SMR in percussion I would have already had one. However, I understand the situation.
I said the exact same thing but in a different caliber. I love my SMR and shoot very well with it. I wanted an exact version but in percussion to compete in flint and percuyssion classes using basically the same gun.

I received that email, too. That’s a fine looking gun! The outside contour of the barrel is unusual, but there is a photo of the original that they copied in the email. It appears that a lot of the detail carving, such as the lock molding and around the tang, has been done, too.

I’m glad Mr. Kibler’s research and development of this project is coming to fruition. This is an extraordinary kit, and I have no doubt it will make an excellent gun.

Notchy Bob
This barrel profile is not unusual when comparing it to barrels of the period made for export grade trade fowlers in England. This barrel is only unusual, when comparing it to barrels made today.

Again, this is a very common barrel profile for a gun like this.

Latest posts

Back