• Friends, our 2nd Amendment rights are always under attack and the NRA has been a constant for decades in helping fight that fight.

We have partnered with the NRA to offer you a discount on membership and Muzzleloading Forum gets a small percentage too of each membership, so you are supporting both the NRA and us.

Use this link to sign up please; https://membership.nra.org/recruiters/join/XR045103

Kids under 12 hunting.

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I started taking my boy when he was 4, just so he could get a taste. He knocked his first gobbler down when he was 7 and another when he was 8.

I have not taken him deer hunting for a tag of his own (he’s joined me on rifle sits and we’ve been successful) as I’m not sure he’s steady enough for a rifle shot. He seems to understand the circle of life and enjoys the meat.

Understanding your child’s maturity is probably the biggest part

Attachments

• IMG_4263.jpeg
    IMG_4263.jpeg
    1.1 MB · Views: 0
  • IMG_4264.jpeg
    IMG_4264.jpeg
    876.6 KB · Views: 0
I might go with both videos?

She's seen worse on TV anyway..

Just that going to click. She's going to be telling anyone out there you know hiking about orange..

It's not gong to take much or be long and I'll be hunting with this miniature version of the game warden.

Back