• Friends, our 2nd Amendment rights are always under attack and the NRA has been a constant for decades in helping fight that fight.

We have partnered with the NRA to offer you a discount on membership and Muzzleloading Forum gets a small percentage too of each membership, so you are supporting both the NRA and us.

Use this link to sign up please; https://membership.nra.org/recruiters/join/XR045103

lafayette, indiana area reinacting?

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

duke21

40 Cal.
Reaction score
someone mentioned to me a few days ago, about a revolutionary war reinactment in the lafayette, indiana area. does anyone know anything about this or rendevous in the area. i am actually from the Terre Haute area, about 60 miles southwest of lafayette, and 75 miles west of indy. but having trouble finding out about local activities. almost seems like a secret society, and thats a shame as i am really interested in becoming involved.

duke21

There's Feast of the Hunter's Moon every fall just outside of town, but I believe that's more F&I.

thanks,

i found something on that also, but had a friend mention some kind of reinactment at an old fort there? maybe it was 1812 or ?

guess, i will keep looking

Latest posts

Back