• Friends, our 2nd Amendment rights are always under attack and the NRA has been a constant for decades in helping fight that fight.

We have partnered with the NRA to offer you a discount on membership and Muzzleloading Forum gets a small percentage too of each membership, so you are supporting both the NRA and us.

Use this link to sign up please; https://membership.nra.org/recruiters/join/XR045103

Lancaster (custom) Rifle, .50 cal.

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Would prefer to see a patchbox or nothing on the stock instead of all the carving...Way too much...Nice...but way too much.

I can tell why it doesn't have a flint in it. Obviously just made to hang over some rich guys mantle, not made for huntin and shootin. Seems to me they took a perfectly good rifle and ruined it.

Of course opinions are like backsides....everybody's got one. This just happens to be mine.

:thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: give it to me I'll shoot it :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

Latest posts

Back