• Friends, our 2nd Amendment rights are always under attack and the NRA has been a constant for decades in helping fight that fight.

We have partnered with the NRA to offer you a discount on membership and Muzzleloading Forum gets a small percentage too of each membership, so you are supporting both the NRA and us.

Use this link to sign up please; https://membership.nra.org/recruiters/join/XR045103

Last of Mohicans Bloopers

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
hey don jose, you really have to much time on your hands.
but one thing i noticed was hawk eyes rifle, one
minute has a rifle sling than doesn"t. this happens
through out the movie. later, ::

I can find no "blooper" in Madaline Stowe's portrayal of a woman in LOTM!! :: :m2c:

YMHS
rollingb

I supose you got the braile version, and have worn out the scenes with her in them :crackup: :crackup: :crackup: :thumbsup: :redthumb: You dirty ole dog

I supose you got the braile version, and have worn out the scenes with her in them :crackup: :crackup: :crackup: :thumbsup: :redthumb: You dirty ole dog

:thumbsup: :redthumb: :: :: :: :: :crackup:

YMHS
rollingb

I can find no "blooper" in Madaline Stowe's portrayal of a woman in LOTM!! :: :m2c:

YMHS
rollingb

And I just bet you are itching to try the Braille version of that. :crackup:

Oh MAN I'd try the brail version of Madaline Stowe ANY DAY!! YUM!!!

I was watching The Quiet Man last night. Maureen O'Hara, now that woman is just beyond words. My goodness she was GORGEOUS!!! :eek: :eek: :eek: And her character in the film is simply PERFECT!!! Another lovely is Andie MacDowell!!!! :eek: :eek: Ohhhh!!!

And lets not forget Ann Margeret and Raquel Welch, two other beautiful ladies from the silver screen. But i have to agree with ya on Andie MacDowell. ::

My favorite is Maureen O'Hara. She was a classy lady, but not high maintenance. Look at her performance in The Quiet Man for example. She could go from very prissy to throwing a punch. A true redhead!

5. During the big ambush of the defeated Brits just after the siege. Right when it starts, as soon as the scene changes from the wide shot of the women dismounting and Duncan yells

i really like the movie and watched i dont know how many times ,,, well not as close as you folks i guess LMAO.

HOWEVER
the story is lacking greatly im sorry to say LMAO.
the title for one makes you think that there was no more mohicans LMAO far from the truth .

the ending is also wrong for the belief of the mohicans people as what the weapon that Russell Means used . If i recall right Native today had a big write-up on his complaining about it LOL .
but in the end , still a good story

Come on Don, get a grip! That's all Hollywood make believe, any dame that lives in Hollywood is sooooooo demanding, she's gotta be high maintenence.

Us simple men folk need the simplier beauties in life.

Not that I'm describing you as simple........

Okay, the biggest gun related Movie Blooper I can think of was in "Sniper 2", when Tom Berrenger calls a 7.62x54r Russian Mosin Nagant sniper rifle a German 8x57 Mauser sniper rifle. Someone in props really blew it that day, not to mention the continuity editor.

Then there's the battle scene in Braveheart where the camera focuses on this guy stabbing the ground with his sword. And the two bored extras half heartedly clanging swords together.

I know, I'm anal.

One of the best mistakes in LOTM is the scene where the defeated Brits are leaving Wm. Henry, and just as they begin to enter the meadow of the ambush (as they appear to be marching away from the camera), in the lower foreground there appears a gentleman in a baseball cap using a megaphone to shout instructions to all of the extras marching along with him. In my recent DVD it's gone, but in the early DVD and also the VHS he's there. The tour buses are also pretty visible.

The guys watched Last of the Mohicans at the station last night. Found every one of the bloopers mentioned. Much fun and laughs. Thanks for posting :D

Back