• Friends, our 2nd Amendment rights are always under attack and the NRA has been a constant for decades in helping fight that fight.

We have partnered with the NRA to offer you a discount on membership and Muzzleloading Forum gets a small percentage too of each membership, so you are supporting both the NRA and us.

Use this link to sign up please; https://membership.nra.org/recruiters/join/XR045103

lead

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Russ My powder magazine looks like your lead room.

I buy a pound or two of powder (GoexFFF & FF ) a month.
From all the BS the government is comeing out with, :curse: I will make sure I have enough to last me the rest of my life time with out haveing to revert to that pyrodex manure. :thumbsup:
Call me :youcrazy: but I believe if they have their way you won't be able to buy it with in a few years. :cry:
My lead is getting accumlated some but not like your's.
My son-in-law works as a radioligist so I now have a connection. The worn out vests you wear in a x-ray room have lead and they replace them every so often and you guessed it, I am the junk man :)

Woody

It may be unwise to mention the accumulation of much blackpowder. There was a news item a couple weeks back about the feds pickin' a guy up for suspected terrorist activities. The only thing mentioned in the story was that he had more black powder than allowed. :rolleyes:

Be like them to do things like that.
I may have to start putting it in a few different places.

Maybe some in all my guns for when they show up!....LOL

Woody

It may be unwise to mention the accumulation of much blackpowder. There was a news item a couple weeks back about the feds pickin' a guy up for suspected terrorist activities. The only thing mentioned in the story was that he had more black powder than allowed. :rolleyes:

didn't we used to call them guys revenooers??? :crackup: :crackup:

Yeah we did, but the new guys ain't amusin' when they come to yore house. First they come in the middle of the night, handcuff yore family, lead you oughta the house without coats or shoes, shoot yore dogs, stomp yore cat and tear apart yore home. It don't matter if it's winter, or summer, and they don't restore things to normal if'n they don't find anything. If you resist they'll burn you out, just ask the Symbonese Liberation Army. Patty Hearst's old outfit, or the folks at Waco. :curse:

Back