• Friends, our 2nd Amendment rights are always under attack and the NRA has been a constant for decades in helping fight that fight.

We have partnered with the NRA to offer you a discount on membership and Muzzleloading Forum gets a small percentage too of each membership, so you are supporting both the NRA and us.

Use this link to sign up please; https://membership.nra.org/recruiters/join/XR045103

Left handed grandchildren

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jumbeaux

32 Cal.
Reaction score
Any suggestions on left handed percussion .45 caliber rifles.....carbines would be better oal...

rick

Speaking first hand, I haven't encountered a problem with lefty kids and righty cappers. All tarnation breaks loose when you hand them a righty flinter though.

More specifically, I don't know of any lefty 45 cal carbines. I will pass on that my granddaughter has just about taken over my wife's 50 cal Pedersoli Frontier carbine. I'm guessing it's available in 45 too, but I'm not sure. I am certain that this little gal doesn't care that the bore is a little bigger.

I have a LH grandson who I started out with a H&A, type, underhammer. Barrel length as well as LOP can be adjusted as needed and they can be shot LH or RH. He has graduated to LH rifles now but it was a good, inexpensive, starting point.
Mark

Back