• Friends, our 2nd Amendment rights are always under attack and the NRA has been a constant for decades in helping fight that fight.

We have partnered with the NRA to offer you a discount on membership and Muzzleloading Forum gets a small percentage too of each membership, so you are supporting both the NRA and us.

Use this link to sign up please; https://membership.nra.org/recruiters/join/XR045103

Leonard Day price list from 1984

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I have a Numeric Arms .45 cal swivel breech cap lock rifle that I bought from Track of The Wolf in 2011 for $499 and it is a good shooter with both barrels hitting at the same point of aim. Looks like it might have been a copy of his. Thanks for the pdf.

That's pretty neat. The flintlock swivel breech rifle was $590, but with todays price it would be $1784.00. I just picked up one of his swivel breech pistols a while back.

Some things have higher inflation than average. Luxury, collectables and hobby-related items may have much higher (or lower) inflation than others as supply and demand can have more impact.

You are probably right. I have a Pennsylvania Bicentennial Rifle made by John Bivens in 1976. They cost $2000 when they were made. I bought this one $3500, a few years ago and it is #3 of the 200. With the inflation calculation that rifle would probably cost around $11,000.

Back