• Friends, our 2nd Amendment rights are always under attack and the NRA has been a constant for decades in helping fight that fight.

We have partnered with the NRA to offer you a discount on membership and Muzzleloading Forum gets a small percentage too of each membership, so you are supporting both the NRA and us.

Use this link to sign up please; https://membership.nra.org/recruiters/join/XR045103

Long shot-1982 stock carver

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
?Back in 1982 I went to what is Dollywood now, they had a guy there that carved Nome type faces into the stocks on I think TC guns, any one know who that was? Would like to find one of these guns carved by him. Wife as PG with our son, would like to buy and give to him with the story of his mom, she died whin he was 4 1/2.

Sorry, but the only tiny bit of info that I have, that might give someone else a shred more to go on to help you, is that it was then called Silver Dollar City. We moved from that area the last day of the '82 Worlds Fair. Hope you succeed in your quest.

I wish you luck friend. Yours is a noble quest. Hopefully someone here can give you an assist.

@Pee Wee, this might help a little. My wife reminded me that this carved hound came from Silver Dollar City in Tennessee. Onthe bottom are the carver's initials, Might be JAC. IMG_20240615_133331_150.jpg

Attachments

• IMG_20240615_132920_810.jpg
    IMG_20240615_132920_810.jpg
    3.7 MB · Views: 0

Latest posts

Back