• Friends, our 2nd Amendment rights are always under attack and the NRA has been a constant for decades in helping fight that fight.

We have partnered with the NRA to offer you a discount on membership and Muzzleloading Forum gets a small percentage too of each membership, so you are supporting both the NRA and us.

Use this link to sign up please; https://membership.nra.org/recruiters/join/XR045103

New to B/P pistols, from Idaho

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I have acquired a Replica Arms 1847 Walker and a Colt Navy. Here to learn a few things and maybe track down a way to find parts.

Dave
Replica Arms was an importer and distributor founded by Leonard Frank Allen, in El Paso, Texas in 1962. They imported the first Colt 1847 Walker replica, made by Armi San Marco. In 1965 the company was sold and moved to Marietta, Ohio, with Ken Phelps as President. Most older Replica Arms revolvers were made by Armi San Marco, Uberti, and Pietta.

Replica Arms was an importer and distributor founded by Leonard Frank Allen, in El Paso, Texas in 1962. They imported the first Colt 1847 Walker replica, made by Armi San Marco. In 1965 the company was sold and moved to Marietta, Ohio, with Ken Phelps as President. Most older Replica Arms revolvers were made by Armi San Marco, Uberti, and Pietta.
I have a six inch bbl Paterson from them in "new" condition !!

Uberti parts are a little different. I need a hammer/bolt spring and the Uberti spring is about 3/16' short on the trigger side.

Back