• Friends, our 2nd Amendment rights are always under attack and the NRA has been a constant for decades in helping fight that fight.

We have partnered with the NRA to offer you a discount on membership and Muzzleloading Forum gets a small percentage too of each membership, so you are supporting both the NRA and us.

Use this link to sign up please; https://membership.nra.org/recruiters/join/XR045103

Looking for a PA Builder

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Arrowhead124

36 Cl.
Reaction score
Hey guys,

So my Grandfather used to be a builder back in the 80s and 90s. He has since passed on. when we were cleaning out his house, I found a gun he started and never finished. It’s roughed in pretty good and did have a barrel in it. The barrel bore was no good however. I have since bought a new barrel and the rest of the parts to finish it and I’m looking for someone to help me get it “together” I can do the finishing work, I just need help getting the sights, lugs, nipple and drum put in the barrel and in the gun. I also need the lock and triggers put in. I’ve attached a few photos of it. I live in central pa. Is there anyone out there I can pay, that would be willing to help me get this together?

Attachments

• IMG_1495.jpeg
    IMG_1495.jpeg
    4.8 MB · Views: 8
  • IMG_1496.jpeg
    IMG_1496.jpeg
    4.2 MB · Views: 0
  • IMG_1497.jpeg
    IMG_1497.jpeg
    3.8 MB · Views: 0
  • IMG_1498.jpeg
    IMG_1498.jpeg
    2 MB · Views: 0
Hey guys,

So my Grandfather used to be a builder back in the 80s and 90s. He has since passed on. when we were cleaning out his house, I found a gun he started and never finished. It’s roughed in pretty good and did have a barrel in it. The barrel bore was no good however. I have since bought a new barrel and the rest of the parts to finish it and I’m looking for someone to help me get it “together” I can do the finishing work, I just need help getting the sights, lugs, nipple and drum put in the barrel and in the gun. I also need the lock and triggers put in. I’ve attached a few photos of it. I live in central pa. Is there anyone out there I can pay, that would be willing to help me get this together?
Perhaps I can be of service, fork of the Susquehanna area. P.M me. BJH

Back