• Friends, our 2nd Amendment rights are always under attack and the NRA has been a constant for decades in helping fight that fight.

We have partnered with the NRA to offer you a discount on membership and Muzzleloading Forum gets a small percentage too of each membership, so you are supporting both the NRA and us.

Use this link to sign up please; https://membership.nra.org/recruiters/join/XR045103

Looking for B movies on YouTube…

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
So far I’ve seen winter hawk, windwalker, sacred ground, walking thunder, Jeremiah Johnson, the mountain men, man in the wilderness, looking for any more mountain man/muzzleloding/Indian related b movies that might be available on YouTube to pass the evenings for entertainment, did I miss any? Thanks guys.

I don't know if all those I suggested are on there but at least a couple are. After the wife's few months in the hospital I was her nurse for the next couple months so had way too much time on my hands while she snoozed alot. Between Roku and YouTube I guess I absorbed way too much media content. Did learn that YouTube is good for something. Free audiobooks from Librivox Recordings. Was listening to a Daniel Boone audiobook on my phone yesterday while dying leather.if you guys are interested in those I can recommend a few.

I saw an interesting movie with John Denver some years back. "Walking Thunder" it was called. If I recall it more for children being about a bear but it was entertaining. And Denver was a pretty good actor too.

Back