• Friends, our 2nd Amendment rights are always under attack and the NRA has been a constant for decades in helping fight that fight.

We have partnered with the NRA to offer you a discount on membership and Muzzleloading Forum gets a small percentage too of each membership, so you are supporting both the NRA and us.

Use this link to sign up please; https://membership.nra.org/recruiters/join/XR045103

Looking for forged grill items and irons

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Luis hernandez

32 Cal.
Reaction score
Hello I am interested in buying some really nice forged campfire cooking accesories that I see in your pictures,Like the ones where you put over the fire or make a tripod,hang spoons, spatulas,and cook with frying pans ! :hmm: This would greatly improve my cooking needs greatly and I would like to know a good smith or a good website to get some :v Thank you for your time and patience.-Luis-

Luis: Let us know where you are from...someone has to know of a 'smith in your area.

In the SF Bay area, Scott at Ardenwood Forge makes all kinds of colonial period and later kitchen and fild cooking implements.

Well i;ll be a monkeys uncle!! I was raised in bernal hieghts here in san francisco but i live in daly city and soon to be moving to el paso texas in 2 weeks were I will be passing deming new mexico by highway 10 !!!! :shocked2: :shocked2: coehornboy were is this shop at?? IM THERE !! and thank you. Also I will contact the deming new mexico and see if they have some pictures or a websit too.Incredible,thank you fellas!!-Luis-

Scott (the 'smith) has a website:

Link

He is at Ardenwood park, in Fremont (highway 84 by highway 880). His contact info is on the website. He has made me a fine Tomahawk (photos coming), and makes custom forged knives, etc.

He forged my matchlock/ gonne rest (posted somewhere on this forum) and takes pride in his traditional designs and methods.

:bow: Thanks drtimboone Exactly what i was looking for! I really appreciate it,This blacksmith is awesome and good prices too!

Back