• Friends, our 2nd Amendment rights are always under attack and the NRA has been a constant for decades in helping fight that fight.

We have partnered with the NRA to offer you a discount on membership and Muzzleloading Forum gets a small percentage too of each membership, so you are supporting both the NRA and us.

Use this link to sign up please; https://membership.nra.org/recruiters/join/XR045103

Looking for parts-need some help

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Blkpowder

32 Cal.
Reaction score
I am trying to find some parts for a Cables Blue Ridge Rifle.Cables says it would be cheaper to buy another rifle.Dixie gun works say they dont have any parts in for this rifle yet.Right now I am just trying to get a stock for this rifle.It would be a full stock.it is a .50cal side lockThe David pedersoil barrel is in great shape.Any ideas will be a help and anyone no of any cables rifles hiding around in a closet not being used any more.Thanks :: :(

Just a guess, but I'd try contacting any number of component gun suppliers listed in the directory and see if they can help you. You might have to do a bit of inletting though.

here is who to call . i believe they are one of the only dealers for Pedersoli in the US but may be wrong .
be fair warned, cabalas was not kidding about being able to by a new rifle .

Flintlock. ETC
P.O. box 181
Richmond, MA 01254
(413)698-3822
EMAIL [email protected]

that

When I bought my Blue ridge I peeled the sticker off the box and it is a Pedersoli frontier rifle so just look for parts for that style rifle.

Latest posts

Back