• Friends, our 2nd Amendment rights are always under attack and the NRA has been a constant for decades in helping fight that fight.

We have partnered with the NRA to offer you a discount on membership and Muzzleloading Forum gets a small percentage too of each membership, so you are supporting both the NRA and us.

Use this link to sign up please; https://membership.nra.org/recruiters/join/XR045103

Lyman GPR prices

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Go back to their site and read the about us page.
It looks like they may be saveing the frieght due to direct shipping from the factory. Hence a lower cost.

Woody

Could be that they got a better deal than other places, or that they are selling off "old" inventory. . They do seem to have "fairly" good prices on the Lyman GPR. I have never dealt with them

But if you check out the place below--a Lyman GPR right-hand .50 cal rifle is $15 less, AND I have dealt with these people on a regular basis. Never any problems.

Midsouth Shooters Supply
http://www.midsouthshooterssupply.com/

That's the lowest prices I've found for the Lyman finished guns or the kits.

Shoot Safely!
WV_Hillbilly

Panthr,
got my new in box for $300 GPR including
shipping. got it from a guy in the classifieds
of this forum.
snake-eyes :peace: :) :thumbsup: :)

I don't want to ruin your day, but on a heads up from another poster on this Forum, I bought 2 Lyman GPR's at a Wal-Mart close out, for $200 each. I should have bought the other two they had but didn't have the money at the time. They were brand new in the box, not a thing wrong with them. I have sold one at a nice profit and may have the other one sold next Sunday at a shoot. On the other hand, if you want to feel good about the price you found, check Cabelas. They want something like $529 for one of them. It certainly pays to shop around. ::

I don't want to ruin your day, but on a heads up from another poster on this Forum, I bought 2 Lyman GPR's at a Wal-Mart close out, for $200 each.

I think that was my post. I'm glad to hear that you made out on the deal, but I'm jealous because I only got one.

I wish I had been able to swing a couple more at the time. I'm still kicking myself because right before I found that deal I bought each of my kids a Traditions. I suppose that if I ever get that custom longrifle one of the kids will get my GPR and the other one will get the Renegade.

Wal Marts must be independantly run or something because the ones around here I have encountered never have any traditional style quality firearms to speak of.. They do not even stock traditional rifles anymore.. and I asked them about the special orders book at the sporting goods and they looked at me like I had lost my lid...

If my Wal Mart would have had those kind of rifles at those kind of prices, I would have bought all of them and then kept them all for myself.... ::

I think they select their stock based on sales history and input from store managers. As long as PA has a flintlock only season, hopefully local stores will continue to carry flintlocks.

The local store also seems pretty good about letting you see the special order catalog. Unfortunately all the local store has now are plastic stocked T/C Firestorms.

Back