• Friends, our 2nd Amendment rights are always under attack and the NRA has been a constant for decades in helping fight that fight.

We have partnered with the NRA to offer you a discount on membership and Muzzleloading Forum gets a small percentage too of each membership, so you are supporting both the NRA and us.

Use this link to sign up please; https://membership.nra.org/recruiters/join/XR045103

Lyman RB mold?

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Sekiar

36 Cal.
Reaction score
Digging around in some of my junk I found a like new Lyman mold marked 457 H922. What I can't figure out what I had purchased it for about 20 years ago? Could it be for thr Ruger Old Army? Most all of my .45 caliber muzzleloaders take a 440 ball and patch. I really hate it when I can'r remember inportant stuff:( :idunno:

It would be perfect for a ROA if it casts a .457 ball. I'm sure it would cover many other revolvers as well.

HD

Heck, that keeps yer brain in shape tryin to remember all the "important" stuff ya forgot. :hmm: :shocked2: Waite a minute!! If ya can't remember, how do you know if it's important or not???:confused: :idunno:

I know what you mean about rememberin stuff, but it's all important, or you wouldn't have it, right?

I could use one to cast balls for my ROA. If you decide to sell it, give me a heads up please.
Thanks
OB

Back