• Friends, our 2nd Amendment rights are always under attack and the NRA has been a constant for decades in helping fight that fight.

We have partnered with the NRA to offer you a discount on membership and Muzzleloading Forum gets a small percentage too of each membership, so you are supporting both the NRA and us.

Use this link to sign up please; https://membership.nra.org/recruiters/join/XR045103

Man what a site!

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

TNtrapper

40 Cal.
Reaction score
Howdy all from Tennessee!Man its good to see other fellers that love to smell the sulpher and see the smoke from a frontstuffer! Kinda feels like a rondy dont it? Just wanted to say hello and look forward to conservation! Have a good one......TNtrapper :RO:

welcome and as a new guy on the block myself... i want to say have fun aske lots of qusetions and don't be afraid to share you info with anyone and everyone... welcome to the campfire and enjoy...i know i have.

Howdy back at you TNtrapper, I know you're ready to have some fun on the forum which the closest thing the original mountain men could even dream about doing would be sending messages around the world by telegraph. Imagine that! Love that ringtail avitar too, (had a young one as a pet for a short time). Hope you can visit often and keep makin' lots of smoke! ::

TNtrapper,
Welcome to the forum glad to have you on
board. Great bunch of folks here to help with any
of your B/P questions. Hope you will join in and
contribute when you can. Enjoy yourself!
again welcome and stay active
I am snake-eyes :grey:

Good to see another Tennessean aboard. I'm an Alabamian at heart, but we moved 2-1/2 miles across the TN line a few months ago. Anyway, we-uh awl suthunuhs at heart.

I saw west TN on the post, I'm about 30 miles SW of Chatanooga. Get over this way, give a shout.

You can learn alot from these guys.

Again, welcome aboard.

Welcome Tennessee to our virtual Rendezvous. We've a virtual fire that doesn't burn your mocs and won't make your horn go orbital (or turn into another Holy Hand Grenade of Antioch). Despite these shortfalls, the company is good around here and there's no shortage of fun and knowledge. Stick around. :front:

Welcome to the best muzzleloading site on the net, hope you enjoy yourself! :thumbsup: :hatsoff:

Plenty of good fun reading here and lots of fun. Sure glad you can join us. The more the merrier!

Rocky Point Jack

Latest posts

Back