• Friends, our 2nd Amendment rights are always under attack and the NRA has been a constant for decades in helping fight that fight.

We have partnered with the NRA to offer you a discount on membership and Muzzleloading Forum gets a small percentage too of each membership, so you are supporting both the NRA and us.

Use this link to sign up please; https://membership.nra.org/recruiters/join/XR045103

Middlesex Village Trading

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Scota4570

45 Cal.
Reaction score
http://www.middlesexvillagetrading.com/NEWmuskets.shtml

A friend wants a bunderbuss. I don't have time to make one for him. The outfit above claims to only import good Indian muskets. They explain, in the FAQ section, that there are good and bad makers in India. They have a line on the good ones. They also explain that the parts are all made by traditional mehtods. Anyone have any experience with them?

iI just recieved my second musket from them I love them ,great service the weapons spark well. I concider them to be a verry good value the stock fit/ finish is not perfect but I want a rustic/more Pc. finish on mine any way so i refinished mine. very rugged and dependable, almost over built

$495, but there are two to choose from as well as a decent assortment of other guns at pretty reasonable prices. You really should click the link above and check out their site. They've got an interesting selection.

Bought one of the ship's carbines in February, and I like it real well. Nice folks to deal with too.

I'll agree with Dodgecity. I have two of their "Doglock" (really "English-lock") pistols now, and both are great sparkers. They are definitely a good value for the money. The folks are really great to deal with as well, and I would recommend them to anyone.

Cheers,

Gordon

I have one of their Long Land muskets and am very happy with it. Looks decent, shoots good and the price was right. The only real weak point I have with mine is the stock which I plan on re-finishing anyway. They are great people to deal with.

I bought the Scottish Black Watch pistol from them, and am very happy with it. Great folks to work with and they answer your questions!!!

I am currently in negotiations for distributor for Missouri, these are some great folks!

Back