• Friends, our 2nd Amendment rights are always under attack and the NRA has been a constant for decades in helping fight that fight.

We have partnered with the NRA to offer you a discount on membership and Muzzleloading Forum gets a small percentage too of each membership, so you are supporting both the NRA and us.

Use this link to sign up please; https://membership.nra.org/recruiters/join/XR045103

Mike Lange Rugrats

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jumbeaux

32 Cal.
Reaction score
Just before the end of 2011 I ordered three .45 caliber percussion Rugrat Rifles from Mr. Mike Lange. Mr. Lange was recovering from a severe saw injury but was very willing to accept my order. The rifles were for my grandaughter, grandson and my brother's grandson. My grandchildren are both lefthanded....Brianna is only five and her brother Rich is nine. Rylan my brother's grandson is six. I received the rifles this past Friday. They are absolutely beautiful. Rich's rifle is a full stock. Brianna and Rylan's are half stock. I will be giving them to all three children today. I am very excited and if my daughter in law can show this old man how to post pictures I will this coming week. Hopefully we will have three new PRB shooters at the range soon....thanks Mike....

rick

Took a few this evening (actually my daughter in law did)......when I figure out how to get them from my email file to the forum I will post.....

rick

They are cute and well made. And I do hope we are spared the "not HC/PC" merry-go-round. :surrender:

Hopefully even the HC/PC purists will celebrate the three new additions to the ML community. If you look at who shoots BP, our demographic is way to grey (and I'm a fellow geezer).

i saw the pictures over on traditional muzzleloading cheap forum and they are nice lookin' little guns.

Aaargh....Tell me about it. I just hate to be called a "geezer". And Mike, by the way, specializes in very plain, simple guns, which I like. He does very good work for what most would call a "pittance".

Is there a web-site that I can go to and see these rifles and maybe some price ranges?? I have an 8 year old grand son to outfit.

Vern

Back