• Friends, our 2nd Amendment rights are always under attack and the NRA has been a constant for decades in helping fight that fight.

We have partnered with the NRA to offer you a discount on membership and Muzzleloading Forum gets a small percentage too of each membership, so you are supporting both the NRA and us.

Use this link to sign up please; https://membership.nra.org/recruiters/join/XR045103

Minature Underhammers

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

gmww

70 Cal.
Reaction score
I was visiting John Taylor when a customer came in with several minature Underhammers. They all work too!
IMG_1081.jpg
IMG_1083.jpg
IMG_1085.jpg
IMG_1078.jpg
I was told everything here was made by the builder including the roundball mold.
IMG_1074.jpg

Wish you could of put something down to show he size of these??? A pack of cigs anything in these photos to give us a idea?? Really looks like pics taken right out of the 1840s-80s. Thanks Glen. :bow: Fred :hatsoff:

Got somewhat of a idea from the perc caps being about the size of the balls in the case set. Fred :hatsoff:

Yeah...those small toys are a cinch to make, don't need much material, and you don't have to strong to pick it up.
Wait till he tries a real gun!
That will take real talent :blah: :blah: :blah:

Mighty nice work!

Best Regards

Old Ford

fw said:
Got somewhat of a idea from the perc caps being about the size of the balls in the case set. Fred :hatsoff:
Yep, I'd say that they were around .177 cal., kind of like a pellet gun. :hmm:

Back