• Friends, our 2nd Amendment rights are always under attack and the NRA has been a constant for decades in helping fight that fight.

We have partnered with the NRA to offer you a discount on membership and Muzzleloading Forum gets a small percentage too of each membership, so you are supporting both the NRA and us.

Use this link to sign up please; https://membership.nra.org/recruiters/join/XR045103

MLF Member Game Photos of Successful Hunts

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
ANOTHER string of outstanding accomplishments from another young man...good news for the sport of muzzleloading...keep up the good work !

:thumbsup:

skunkskinner said:
Jethro224 said:
Picturesfromoldcomputer661.jpg

:shocked2:

I hope you shot the last one of that thing :shocked2:

That's a rare and dangerous Abbagoochie. They are hardly ever seen due to the fact they are so anti-social, when cornered they will turn around and eat their self rather than being captured. :wink:

Actually, it all makes sense now. I didn't see a mountain lion jump out of that creek bed back in January deer season, it was one of them :shocked2:.

I never seem to have a camera with me when I am in the field. All I have to offer are: The bobcat on the left (circa 1967) with a .45 percussion. The deer antler just under the raccoon (a Traditions .50, I think).

PICT0393.jpg

"who returned the same Evening, having killed 1563 of those Animals."

Hey Bob, I was told you shot 4-5 dozen of those squirrels yourself? :idunno: ... Just kidding my friend, I am envious at the amount of hunting/shooting you have been able to do, and the good job you do of it :v

Getting into the older orgional shotguns more and more!One is a 11ga other a 20ga.Sorry for so many pics but I really enjoy the smoke!
Pictures204.jpg
[/img]
Pictures196.jpg
[/img]
5111170520_2c1e79cc50_z.jpg

4267424304_d1609bb50c_z.jpg

4232569694_5c01e8853f_z.jpg

4032690065_a11cf4a5cc_z.jpg

3044099681_14f1d49fcb_z.jpg

4980540117_c9e00fe4fe_z.jpg

Some good ones so far...
Still haven't seen any from a couple of folks who usually post about their hunting prowess...hopefully they'll get their photos up quickly.

Still haven't seen any from a couple of folks who usually post about their hunting prowess...hopefully they'll get their photos up quickly.

Hmmmm! Yes, I noticed that too!

Here is a photo of a cow bison I took back in January of 2001. I used a CVA .54 cal St. Louis Hawken loaded with 100 grains of FFg and a T/C maxiball. One of my "dream hunts" was to take a bison with a traditional muzzleloader after seeing the movie "Jeremiah Johnson".
bisonhunt001.jpg

Here is a little spike buck I took last December during our Michigan muzzleloading season.....only had one day to hunt and this little fellow oblingly stuck around after my first attempt was a misfire! He allowed me to recap and take a second shot at around 20 yards or so.

img_2525.jpg

Hope to do more small game/bird hunting with my trade musket this upcoming season now that I've figured out how to make it go "BOOM" instead of "Phtttttttt". :haha:

roundball said:
Some good ones so far...

I hunt for myself, so I don't take pictures. I keep it all in my head. Sorry.

I don't really have too many pics I hunt by myself and just don't think about it. I will share what I got though. One of these is a bow kill but it is my son and I'm gonna brag a bit.

Pig that met a 50 prb head on.
4-21-201143112PM.jpg

IMG_1063.jpg

My son.
Picture108-1.jpg

Picture686.jpg

Picture679.jpg

I like this one too it is a rare raccoon rock. LOL
Picture093.jpg

August, as I scrolled slowly down I did not see the squirrels right away. I thought "holy manure is he gonna shoot that poor dog?" :shocked2:

I like the pic of the coon.

Capper, I'm pretty much like you on the pictures thing. The one I posted in this thread is the only ML kill photo I can find anywhere! I was a professional photographer for quite a long time. When I got out of that I did not have much interest in taking pics any more. However, the wife makes me take literally thousands of the kids and grandkids. :)

I always insisted on taking pics, but I haven't killed that many animals with a ml.
August, that'a a mighty fine looking fowler(?) next to that squirrel. Nice and slim.

Marmot, I would about shoot myself before shooting Rusty the wonder dog, who would keep my feet warm at night if rusto wasn't around?

Mike, it's a centermark fusil, shoots good but honestly I haven't hunted or shot it that much, I love my double and use it most of the time. Chris

DSC03387.jpg

here's an early muzzle gun deer 12 bore flintgun...still one of my favorite guns

DSC03379.jpg

this one with .54 smoothrifle texas heat shot at 25 yards ball stopped in the brisket

DSC03410.jpg

.62 cal smoothrifle the dog thinks it's her deer...no shame

DSC02284.jpg

young jake ,young dog,new gun!

DSC03444.jpg

20 ga English smoothbore

DSC03456.jpg

out runnin' new snow!

Turkey season opens on Monday time to load the 12 bore!

Good ones...and I like that slab of tree that the moose rack is mounted on...fits the outdoors/hunting theme

Latest posts

Back