• Friends, our 2nd Amendment rights are always under attack and the NRA has been a constant for decades in helping fight that fight.

We have partnered with the NRA to offer you a discount on membership and Muzzleloading Forum gets a small percentage too of each membership, so you are supporting both the NRA and us.

Use this link to sign up please; https://membership.nra.org/recruiters/join/XR045103

moose huntin'

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
:v I'll be off to northern Alberta in September to hunt with friends. If I "get r done" I'll be taking my new .62 Jaeger also my 62fowler for birds.
Always a good trip and hunt, I am blessed and get to go every other year($$$$). Just the fuel is a bunch. But great country and many friends. Can't wait!
Hard to beat moose for eating!
:v

Nice Bull,
You better drop it with one shot right on the trail as it will take a flatbed to get it out.
If it conveniently falls in the trail.

DSC03444.jpg

no photo shop here!

those horns are from a few years ago ....can't hunt till october for moose swampy....have to settle for pictures til then...

Latest posts

Back