• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Muzzleloading Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

• Friends, our 2nd Amendment rights are always under attack and the NRA has been a constant for decades in helping fight that fight.

We have partnered with the NRA to offer you a discount on membership and Muzzleloading Forum gets a small percentage too of each membership, so you are supporting both the NRA and us.

Use this link to sign up please; https://membership.nra.org/recruiters/join/XR045103

FOR SALE mountain man mug and horn

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Being sold as a package, not separately. Mountain man mug and horn with a scrimed image of a mountain man with a map on other side of (I believe) Rock Mountain trails. The mug was a gift from my wife and I thought it was about the neatest thing ever. Still do. Unique one of a kind. The horn is also a neat item. Not real big, good day or carry horn. Attractive scalloping at butt end, wood butt plug with knob. I never used, just displayed and believe has never been used. No buggie holes. $125.00 shipped to U.S. Postal money order or personal check accepted.

Attachments

• mtn man mug.JPG
    mtn man mug.JPG
    1.2 MB · Views: 6
  • horn with map.JPG
    horn with map.JPG
    1.9 MB · Views: 0
  • horn with mountain man.JPG
    horn with mountain man.JPG
    2 MB · Views: 0
Lots of views but no takers. Tis a puzzlement. I believe these are neat items and fairly priced. Apparently, I'm alone with that opinion.
OK, price reduced.
Now $100.00 shipped to U.S.

Back