• Friends, our 2nd Amendment rights are always under attack and the NRA has been a constant for decades in helping fight that fight.

We have partnered with the NRA to offer you a discount on membership and Muzzleloading Forum gets a small percentage too of each membership, so you are supporting both the NRA and us.

Use this link to sign up please; https://membership.nra.org/recruiters/join/XR045103

Movies

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
No Problem-o, anything I can do to help. The :thumbsup: smile at the end says it all.

wallclay_0001.jpg

SP

What can I say ..Oscar material for sure , :redthumb:eek:r at least for you in the UK a Tony....!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Stews

Squire,
Now that, sir is funny :crackup: :applause: :crackup: :applause: :crackup: :applause: :crackup: :applause:.
Thanks for sharing it!!!
snake-eyes :redthumb: :peace: :) :peace:

That was your wall gun, right? How big a flint does that thing take? What gage, what charge? What were you shooting at? Thanks, GC

Slowpoke's been helping me connect my Handycam to my PC and now he's hosting a movie for me.

That explains the Tunguska Fireball event of June 30, 1908, it was your gun being fired... :winking: :D

A lesser man would have crumbled in it's recoil wake...

Unfortunately I remember those ads in Popular Mechanics and others of that erea.

Hank

If that gun was any bigger, it would have to be a crew-served weapon. Two fingers to pull the trigger?

Hank

Yeah... I use to be a 90 weakling but not now.... I have abs of steel. I re-read my comments above and I realize they could be misconstrued. I have a fondness for self-deprecating humor and hope I didn't misrepresent Musketman to anyone. MM has never been mean to me, quit the contrary, always helpfully and friendly. :thumbsup:

SP

All I could think of was how lucky you were it didn't slip and go off half cock! OOOOWWW! Great Piece, both gun and movie.

Just :m2c:

That's how they came to be known as "Waal guns" in this country:

British Captain: "Militiaman, take this 40 lb weapon and fire it at yon French".

Militiaman: "Waal, I'd like to help ye, but I'm busy shooin this here .50 and hittin 'em just the same".

Robin, ain't ye supposed to have that strapped to a castle or sumptin when you unleash that hound-o-hell?

I can see his bumber-sticker: "Real Triggers Take Two Fingers"

how do ya post a video link like that....is there a site like a photo shop site to do so.................bob

You have to ask Slowpoke :thumbsup:

I have a website on the computer on my desk, but it would grind to a halt if I started showing 1.8Mb movies ::

Latest posts

Back