• Friends, our 2nd Amendment rights are always under attack and the NRA has been a constant for decades in helping fight that fight.

We have partnered with the NRA to offer you a discount on membership and Muzzleloading Forum gets a small percentage too of each membership, so you are supporting both the NRA and us.

Use this link to sign up please; https://membership.nra.org/recruiters/join/XR045103

Mowery rifle

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I didn't ck that one out I've seen a few org's they came in all kinds it seems, from cheap wood to very high, by all seem to be very well made Fred :hatsoff: Don't know that this will work but just put in the name of rifle and I pulled up mostly hand guns but some nice rifles like this 54.View Successfully Closed Auctions
This fine sporting rifle has a 27 inch octagon barrel that is marked on the left side " ALLEN & THURBER WORCESTER ". The barrel has 75% of the blue brown ...
www.a-gun.com/viewclosed.cfm - 60k 1,300 for a like new ingraved one!!! and that underhammer..
:grin:

Last edited by a moderator:
Yes...Deer Creek made guns are stamped Mowrey ..
UPDATE: I FINALLY found a Olney made Mowrey 12 gauge.....found it on EBAY!!! Do you believe that???
Beautiful gun! $250
Ive been looking for one for 10 years...this is only the second one I have seen listed for sale..
~~~~~~~~~~ This one DID NOT get away! ~~~~~~~~~
:wink:

I thought Ebay got out of any gun stuff at all ? Fred :hatsoff:

i saw the auction seconds before ebay cancelled it..I placed a bid and took note of the seller name...ebay DID cancel the auction so I conntacted the seller...worked out good!
I am going to browse that Revolutionary war section more frequently now!
( it was a weird section to find a Mowrey)
but ole Scalper scores again!!!

Latest posts

Back